Summer Stimulus Checks 2022: The Deadline to Apply for $150 Is in Two Days, and Will Your Salary Qualify You for an Additional $1,200 in Benefits?

Summer Stimulus Checks 2022: The Deadline to Apply for $150 Is in Two Days, and Will Your Salary Qualify You for an Additional $1,200 in Benefits?

Those who live in Chicago and meet the requirements can apply for $50 and $100 on their transit and gas cards every month.

Up to 50,000 pre-paid gas cards and 100,000 pre-paid transit cards will be given out by the city. Nearly 75,000 of the transit cards will be given to people in low-income neighborhoods who use the CTA a lot and live in high-use areas.

The people who live in the south and west neighborhoods will then get 75% of the gas card money. The remaining 25% will be used by the whole city.California also started two programs to help […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.